Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
• overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
• conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• writing and proofreading creative copy
• maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• organising events and product exhibitions
• updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
• monitoring performance
• managing campaigns on social media.
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.